Behind The Seams

Ramblings of a sewing fanatic

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fashion Hell, Florida, United States

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bah!

Good morning, my fellow sewing enthusiasts! Ah, so much to post if only Blogger would let me upload photos! Even Mozilla Firefox hasn't been able to help me the past couple of days. I have one long tutorial to post - don't get too excited as it's a repost of the convertible collar technique from the defunct GigiSews.com site. I was asked to repost it here and am only too happy to oblige. Then, there's my Sunshine Top. I hope I'll be able to upload before I head to the beach on Sunday! Grrrr.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good! I'm so glad you're going to post the collar technique. I made notes on how to do it, but I'm not sure where they are now.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Marji said...

I've finally figured out a way to post pics when blogger won't upload - which has been too often lately. Do you use an online photo service? Flickr, photobucket?
1. upload your pics to the photoservice,
2.in another window, open up your blogger post in html mode, not compose mode - if you do this in compose mode it will insert an extra bunch of code and you won't get your pics either
3. go to the photo page and right click on the photo, then click on properties, then copy the photo URL
4. go back to the blogger post and enter < img src= pastetheURLcodehere >< /img >
you will have your pic, regardless of whether or not blogger is uploading pics that day.
for more detail on how to get your sizes right and all that you can email me with your email addy and I'll send you better detailed info.

I look forward to seeing your tutorials.

3:52 PM  
Blogger jemgirlca said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see your sunshine tops! Now if only we had sunshine instead of SNOW!! OK, it's only raining today, but we did have snow. It kindof killed off my excitement for making a sunshine top, but I'm sure seeing yours will re-motivate me.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Neefer said...

Check out Flickr. The free service is pretty good.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that technique! Your sewing has been an inspiration to me and I have even asked myself, "What would Gigi do?" I've been thinking about recent events lately and am very saddened by it all. I know my sewing has geratly improved thanks to you!
Star

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home