Behind The Seams

Ramblings of a sewing fanatic

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fashion Hell, Florida, United States

Friday, September 08, 2006

Still working......

Yes, I'm still at it. Four of my teams are in a tournament this weekend which, ordinarily, would not be a big deal. But add in many days of delay due to UPS closing in anticipation of tropical storm Ernesto (which turned out to be nothing more than a mild rainstorm) and a holiday weekend and you have me about a week behind on my work. The tackle twill split front logos for one set of uniforms took forever and didn't arrive until late yesterday afternoon. I just bit the bullet and stayed up until 2:00 a.m. sewing everything onto the vests. I did not want to face them today! As you can imagine, I can't wait until I'm back on track and have some time to spend in my sewing room - after I catch up on my sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger TLo said...

Wow, we didn't know you could do all that, darling. That is fabulous! We're so jealous : - )

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home