Behind The Seams

Ramblings of a sewing fanatic

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fashion Hell, Florida, United States

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fun, interrupted

It seems that everytime I get really deep into a couple of fun sewing projects I am interrupted by W O R K. :-( It's just such a bummer! Sunday night and yesterday I laid a glass block divider in my husband's restaurant (not only loads of fun, haha, but the mortar sucks every drop of moisture out of your hands). Then, today, it's back to work, work, work. Blech. And, naturally, everyone needs their order yesterday. I need one of those coffee mugs that says "lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part"! :-) Let's face it, I am just down in the mouth today knowing that I will be trapped in my shop day and night for the rest of the week. The only thing that will bring a smile to my face is the thought of watching Project Runway on Wednesday! In the meantime, I'll be watching this wraparound hat logo embroider out about fifty times. I know it makes you want to rush out and start your own embroidery business, doesn't it? Admit, you know it does. ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Phyllis said...

A glass block divider? Gigi - is there anything you can't do?

A woman after my own heart...

8:38 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Nooooo, I don't want to wait to see the new Sunshine Top! OK, maybe there's time to do some embellishment while the needles fly...:)

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home