Behind The Seams

Ramblings of a sewing fanatic

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fashion Hell, Florida, United States

Monday, August 28, 2006

Horror of horrors 2

I'm sorry, I know this has nothing to do with sewing but I just cannot resist showing you this. For the woman who has everything, a pair of white denim shorts custom painted to match your favorite LV bag - the Cerises monogram canvas, in this case. I wonder what the seller would come up with to match the Horror of Horrors bag I posted a few days ago? It boggles the mind. Back to the machines!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alisa_Benay said...

I hate to ask, but are those cherries? I'm not sure that I'd walk around with cherries painted...um...right there.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Gee, I hadn't even thought of that! I can only imagine the rude comments one might receive while wearing these shorts. :-O

3:31 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

As a quilter I have a selection of conversation prints including cherries. They are cute made up in pajamas or maybe a little girl's dress. As shorts? No way! LV must be competing with Paris Hilton in the poor taste category.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Diane, I don't think I was clear. Louis Vuitton is not selling these awful things (although, given their recent releases nothing would surprise me) - they are being custom-painted by an I-Bid seller. Either way - yuck!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home