Behind The Seams

Ramblings of a sewing fanatic

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fashion Hell, Florida, United States

Friday, August 25, 2006

Horror of horrors

I want to know what in the heck is going on over at Louis Vuitton. Honestly, I have no words to describe this bag. It's just so.....hideous. It is the antithesis of all that is elegant. I like each of the elements - the monogram canvas, the metallic snake and the leopard - by themselves. Putting them all together in one bag is just plain nauseating and I wish it would stop assaulting me every time I open a fashion magazine. I am terrified of setting foot into the LV boutique lest I come face to face with this beast.



9/6/06: This monstrosity will set you back a cool $7,250 - yes, in American dollars.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That definitely needs a whipping with the ugly stick! No doubt about it.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Summerset said...

It doesn't need a whipping with the ugly sticks, it's already been beat to a pulp with it.

I agree - the individual elements are great, stick them all in a blender and this is what you get.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

And I bet it's mandatory to wear it with leopard skin clothing.

Andrew
"To Love, Honor and Dismay"

6:48 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

It's not only ugly...it's Big and ugly.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're being a little unkind to this bag. A few yoyo rosettes will fix it right up.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home