Behind The Seams

Ramblings of a sewing fanatic

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fashion Hell, Florida, United States

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Frogs!

Now, you probably think this post is about making lovely knotted frogs for use as closures. Not so! When I was watering the potted plant in my courtyard today, I noticed a few little specks of soil bouncing around the inner rim. When I looked closer, I realized that they weren't bits of soil at all - they were the teeniest little frogs I have ever seen! To give you an idea of how small they were, that white ball is a piece of Perlite. Teeny, teeny, tiny! Preemies, even! Okay, back to sewing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your frogs! What a nice addition to your plants.
hjm

5:37 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

This little guy is a good sign Gigi - frogs are very sensitive to their environment. So you must be keeping your use of chemical fertilizers in check because they can't tolerate pollution.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home