Behind The Seams

Ramblings of a sewing fanatic

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fashion Hell, Florida, United States

Monday, October 30, 2006

A Sew-Along it is!

Several people have mentioned that it would be fun to take the weekly designer-inspiration piece and have a sew-along! I love that idea! I am going to host the sew-along over at The Sewing Divas. I'll be using the Hot Patterns Plain & Simple Tee as the base for several designer tops. You can use it or another tried-and-true basic tee pattern.



It will take me a few days to get the materials together so hang in there!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how this sews up! Which view are you going to be using first?

3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have an idea. We have have a group of people create their own version of the designer original. Then we can auction them off as a charity event to raise money for ?? I would ve very interested in doing something like that.

Jessica Lynn
www.jessicalynnoriginal.com

5:36 PM  
Blogger Alisa_Benay said...

Hot patterns just get hotter all the time. What a cool t-shirt. The sew-a-long sounds really fun!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cann't wait! Thanks for all your hard work. I have learned a LOT from you. hjm

11:10 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I enjoy reaading your blog. The sew a long sounds like a great idea.I'll have to go dig through some patterns.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my absolute favorite t-shirt and I think that I've bought and sewed them all. I even made a posterboard copy to make cutting quick. Thanks for all your helpful tips here and other not to be named places on the web-Corinne

7:45 PM  
Blogger Gorgeous Things said...

Corinne said, "Thanks for all your helpful tips here and other not to be named places on the web-Corinne"

It's okay Corinne, I'm sure Gigi won't mind if you mention Project RunGay and Manolo the Shoeblogger by name! :)

Seriously GG, are we going to post here, or should we post on our own blogs? -Ann

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a shame you did not officially let all your followers know you were no longer blogging on your Gigi Sews site.....Gigi, it is like you got hit by a bus and disappeared! Very disappointing!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home