Behind The Seams

Ramblings of a sewing fanatic

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fashion Hell, Florida, United States

Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm so glad I sew!

I seem to say that at least once a day - don't you? How cute is this little evening bag? It's like an adorable little wrist corsage that can also hold your lipstick and keys. Best of all, hands-free! If you have a wad of cash you are itching to get rid of, you can buy this little Bea Valdez creation for a mere $2200 at Barneys. But, I know you won't. Instead, you'll gather up about $25 worth of supplies (or finally use up some of those scraps you've been saving) and make your own. Then you'll spend the $2175 you saved on fabric and patterns. Smart girl!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder what you use to make those seams??? That's an adorable little bag...

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home