Behind The Seams

Ramblings of a sewing fanatic

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fashion Hell, Florida, United States

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Worth staying up until midnight for!


I'm a little less than fresh today because I was up late bidding on this *gorgeous* vintage Pucci pattern on Ebay. Happily, I won the auction for less than half of my maximum bid! Yes, I've been buying a lot of vintage patterns lately but when you see one this good it cannot be passed up. I prefer to buy patterns that are, or are close to, my size. Unfortunately, this pattern is not even close - it's a 16. But, I didn't want to risk never finding one in my size so I went for it. Isn't it a beauty?

5 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Thanks, Nina, I will have to check it out. I spend way too much time at the computer!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

Hi Gigi,

I just found your great blog and I love this Pucci pattern. Do you have any fabric planned? Any sources for Pucci style fabric?

11:11 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

I have a couple of Pucci-inspired pieces in my stash. Like any classic, these prints seem to go in and out every couple of years. I saw them a lot last year but now I don't see any so you may have to hang around and wait for awhile.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Kathleen Fasanella said...

I really must get off my duff and sell my vintage patterns. I've been saying that for about a year now but your posts inspired me to go at least count the number of boxes I have (12) which is, I suppose, a start.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Kathleen, I hope you'll let me know the minute you list them on Ebay!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home